Friday, January 4, 2008

JUMPIN' JACKS!!!

Today we had quite the fun day. There's this place in Springville just down the road from Walmart called Jumpin Jacks. They have a whole bunch of those big inflatable slides. I took Jordan and Lauryn there today along with Alison and her two kids, and Holly and her two kids. They had SO much fun. The best was I hadn't told them where we were going, just that it was a surprise. Jordan kept saying, "is it a boy or a girl?" I kept telling him we weren't going too see someone, it was a place we were going to. When we got there, you could just see their eyes get huge and the smiles and excitement on their faces. They had a blast. I couldn' believe how brave both of them were on some of those things. The best part was, we stayed for a couple of hours, went home had lunch and they BOTH took naps for me today, they wore themselves right out! Hooray for Jack's!!

Here is Lauyrn and Jordan getting ready to go down together.
It took Leah awhile, but she finally warmed up and had some fun, check out that hair!
I liked this picture of Lauryn, it captured how much fun she was having.
Kyle going down a slide.

Now this next slide that Ben and Jordan are going down was actually really high and kind of scary. It had this bump in the middle and you would fly into the air! They loved it, then we got reading the sign next to it that said "this slide is for kids 6 and older unless with an adult", oops, we had to tell them they couldn't do that one. The first time I went up, Lauryn wanted to go and I helped her up the ladder and by the time I stood up to go down, she had already gone and was at the bottom! Fearless little thing.
Jordan catching some air!
Lauryn loved all the slides.
And here is our crew, Leah, Lauryn, Jordan, Ben, Kyle, and Connor trying to sneak out of the picture.

7 comments:

The Warr's said...

What a fun activity! I have been out of the blog world for a little bit and saw your new home! Congrats! It's beautiful! Fun/crazy time in you life. Good luck with the move, and by the way happy birthday...late!

Shannon said...

That looks like a blast. I will have to take my kids one day. They would love it. Can I just say that I miss working with you so much. I really really wish we could work something out to work together again. We had lots of fun.

Lindsey said...

I have been meaning to get over there, we gotta support the close-to-home fun!

Karlee said...

Nat, that is so funny! My mom was just barely telling me about that place. My whole family just went there the other night and said what a fun time they had. That is great that they both took a nap for ya!!! I'm excited to come back to Utah and see all these fun new things they've got!

Hacking it up said...

What a fun place! I want to go somewhere like that for myself! :)

Janae said...

My kids would be so jealous. They love going to the Kangaroo Zoo which is really similar. You are a good Mommy to do such fun things with them.

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Hi Natalie - This is Michelle Gleed from your old ward, Hillcrest 1st ward. How are you? I had a son Tyler that was Kade age. I found your blog while doing a search for Jumpin Jacks in Springville and you were the second site listed! I recognized the name and thought, hey, I know some Tingeys, couldn't be the same ones though. Ha! It was. Hope your family is doing great! Your kids look adorable.

Michelle
www.4inthenest.blogspot.com