Wednesday, January 30, 2008

House Pictures

I took a few pictures of the house today when I was up there, my battery was about to die, so these are what I got...This is as you walk in the front door, the living room is to the left and then you go upstairs.


This is the family room and the lovely fireplace.


Here is the kitchen and the new appliances that I am very excited to use.


This is in the master bath, I love that is has a seperate tub and shower.


This is also in the master bath, this was the cabinet that they messed up on, it was supposed to be 36" and it wasn't so they just came in and added that strip of wood on the top to make it taller, It's not bad, but also not as nice as if it were all one piece to start with. Tyler thinks it looks like the strip of wood they added is a different color/kind of wood. So we have to decide if we are okay with how it looks.

We are going on Friday morning to do our walk through. I'm a little nervous that it isn't going to be ready to close on the 8th like they said it would. The doors throughout most of the house aren't shutting right, you have to pull real hard on the handle as you shut it to get it to shut all the way. It's hard not to be so picky with every little detail since this is a brand new house, and it is such a big investment. We'll see how it goes.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

It's okay to be picky, and DO it. Upstairs in our bathroom, the sink is crooked and I was too afraid to say anything in fear that it would prevent us from moving in when planned. But I regret it now because it bugs me. So BE PICKY!!!

Unknown said...

The house is gorgeous I'm so excited for you guys! Definitely get everything fixed BEFORE you sign anything because it's way harder afterwards. I'm so happy for you and a tad jealous :)
Can't wait to see it. Let us know if you guys need help moving.

Casowhat said...

It is so beautiful! Let us know when you are ready to move. Give us the word and we will be there in a heartbeat, trailer in tow. Can't wait to see it!!! Yes I know 1:45 AM??? couldn't sleep so I'm blogging. he, he

Hill said...

looks awesome. I'm so jealous of your sweet bathroom with a seperate tub and shower and seperate sinks, that's so sweet.

Kari said...

Your new house looks so fun, definitley exciting!

Steff said...

It looks beautiful! I agree with the others...be extra picky about EVERYTHING. You are paying good money for a nice, new house and things should be the way you want them. Plus, if you don't get something fixed, it will bother you forever. It's not your fault they messed up. :)

Chelsey said...

I'm so excited for you guys to move into your beautiful house! It looks so nice.

Hacking it up said...

Nice house!!! I'm excited for you to move in!...I wish my house was done...it's not even started yet...poo

our family said...

i'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so i could find you blog. your little family is sooo cute. your little girl is beautiful! she is so darling. your house looks good. is it in town? hope all is well. julie (oyler)