I didn't have anything new to post about, so I thought I would just write about something really cute that Lauryn did the other day. We were in the car and she said "mom, I want to sing child of god" I said okay, sing it. So she starts in, "I am a child of God." I help a little and say the "and.." She finishes with "...and he has said be nice!" I couldn't help but bust up laughing! It was the cutest thing ever, so of course she thought she was pretty funny after that. So then her and Jordan started singing it over and over and over and laughing after that part. So now whenever she sings I am a Child of God, she starts to giggle right before she says "he has said be nice" and then looks at me to see if I'm going to laugh too. I just love when they do or say such cute things. It helps you to get through those days when you just want to kill them!:) I love my kiddies!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How cute is that! It's true, he has said be nice. Maybe you should write the presidents office and ask if the words can be changed.
What a cutie! It's funny how kids know so much more than we think they do! Leave it to a child to simplify it and teach us all something!
That's super cute and funny. I love to hear little kids sing. Hope you had a happy New Year. Good thing we didn't plan to get together because Charlie got pink eye on Monday. Yikes!
That is so cute!...and so true! he has said be nice! :) I think she should write a new verse! I just love what comes out of their cute little minds
Post a Comment