This is the ABC's of you. Each player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Holly Ericksen
C-Cake or Pie: Cake definately, preferable sheet cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday or Sunday, Tyler usually is home all day to help with the kids
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone, I would be lost without it!
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Spanish Fork, UT
I- Indulgence(s): A good fix of chocolate sometimes.
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: Kade, Jordan, Lauryn
L-Life is incomplete without: I agree with Linds & Hill, Family and sleep- I definately realized the sleep thing since I've been working.
M- Marriage Date: July 13, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Fear of Losing a member of my family
Q- Quote(s): "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
R- Reason To Smile: My kids & my wonderful Hubby!
S- Season: Spring, I love when you can finally go out and enjoy the sun after a long winder.
T- Tag Six: Anyone up to the challenge.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to push the little buttons on the plastic lids of soda cups--Tyler laughs every time I do this.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definately not a vegetarian!!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails when I am nervous of anxious, or tense.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Linds, I too don't get this question, yes I have had both.
Y- Your Favorite Food: That's a tough one. I love mashed potatoes and gravy.
Z: Zodiac: Capricorn
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Posted by
Nat
at
3:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
plastic pop lids huh.
I do the same thing with the lids, I can't stop myself. I am so happy for you and your new house!
What a fun tag!!! I'm going to make my mom do it too! :)
I love learning all those little details about you! We all fight over who gets to push down the things on the lids ...we all want to do it on everyone's cups. We're weird
Hurry up on that house already...I want to see it!
Ok, Nat, I did it!!Now if I can just learn how to pick certain Photo's to send! This was fun! Keep working on Charity and Michelle to set up a blog! Thanks for the fun!
Post a Comment