Jordan and Lauryn were in the living room singing yesterday, so I had to get a little video of it. If you have ever seen the movie Spirit about the horses, that is where this song is from. He loves that movie, and the song. Lauryn is funny because she just copies what Jordan says, but this time she was actually singing Twinke Twinkle Little Star while he was singing that. And the black thing is his guitar! I thought they were so cute.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Very entertaining! I think they could be the next American Idols!
So cute! :)
That is funny. Have you moved in to you're house yet! So i started at New Haven and I really like it.
That's pretty funny! I agree with the comment above about American Idol. They'll make you money someday!
Oh that is so cute! It makes me excited for Tate to get bigger. I dread him gowing up!!! Those pictures of the white out are hilarious! That little gal pulls some great faces! She's so beautiful Nat!
Too cute!!! I wish we could bottle up this age and keep them this young forever!
SOOO cute! I wish we could bottle up this age and keep them this young forever.
That is adorable! I love the guitar playing skills! Cute li'l kids...or as Granddad would have said, "Funny little man" :)
Post a Comment