Monday, January 28, 2008

A great man...



President Gordon B. Hinckley will be greatly missed. He was such an amazing man and prophet for our church. It is sad to see him go, but I am sure he is the happiest he has ever been to be with his Heavenly Father and his wonderful wife that he loved so much. He did some amazing things while he was President and we are all greatful for what he has done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ditto to all of that! We are really going to miss him! He was a great prophet!

Tara said...

I will miss his cute humor and seeing him at conference, but i agree...he's in a better place.

those cupcakes are darling! we definitely need to get together. i would love to do lunch or something!

Steff said...

He was such an amazing man. I'm very sad for all of us but what a fantastic reunion he must have had with his wife.