Well, sunday our time for church changed to 1:00. I'm not a big fan of the 1:00 church, but it was nice to take our time in the morning. We all got ready and were about to leave, I was just finishing up my makeup and Tyler was putting his shoes on when I heard him say "Lauryn, what are you doing!!" I came out of the bathroom to see her painting her baby's face, but not with paint, with white out! And then as she turns I see her face painted as well! She had found the white out in our storage closet and she just kept saying, "baby want some, baby want some." Now, we just couldn't help but laugh, I mean when you look at these pictures I'm sure you'll get a good laugh too. So, we head to the bathroom to get her cleaned up (so much for being on time to 1:00 church!) You wouldn't think it would be a big deal getting it off right, WRONG! That stuff would not budge! I could not get it off her face. I finally found some eye makeup remover pads and got them wet and it seemed to help somewhat, but I just had to scrub it off her face, and the parts on her eyelids and eyelashes was really hard. When I was all done, she had a really red cheek, and looked like she was wearing white eyeliner!
This picture was just after we discovered her and told her we had to go clean it off. Such a sad face!!
At least she seemed to do the same pattern on her as she did her baby!
The clean up...
This is after, showing us what her baby looks like.
And I just thought this picture was really cute. She is such a handful sometimes!!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Poor Little Girl...
Posted by
Nat
at
3:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
7kelliShe is such a cutie! What a funny story. I swear kids manage to find the one thing they shouldn't get into, and then they go to town. I love all those pics. When she gets older she will love to look at those and laugh! Your family is darling! I love peaking in and seeing how you are doing! Kelli S.
She is so cute, but I can see that she would be a handful sometimes. But it would be hard to get mad at that cute little face, no matter how white it was!
so cute! It's funny how kids tend to gravitate towards things they aren't supposed to have huh? I'm glad you were able to get the stuff off! Hide the white out and you may get to church on time next week :)
Look at it on the bright side. Maybe she will start up her own make-up company and make you guys millionaires when she gets older. The best part is she looks so innocent.
She is absolutely adorable. I'm sure she'll be so excited in 10 years when her boyfriend comes over and you guys can bust out these pictures. At least she was nice enough to share.
She is too cute to get mad at. Just look at that face. She is adorable!
That is really funny, I secretly love it when kids do naughty stuff like that! (As long as it cleans up) She is so cute.
You are right... I got a good laugh at the pictures! That was cute! I think she may be on to something new and exciting in the cosmetic world!
Too cute!!! You have the sweetest little family. We have a series of picture like that of Cassie, about the age only with mud, they are priceless! She will love them in about 15 years. He He
Little stinker! It ALWAYS happens when you're trying to get somewhere too!
Don't worry, you'll be able to hold it over her head someday! :)
Post a Comment