We had Lauryn's birthday party last night. She was so excited for cupcakes, ice cream and presents!! Thanks to Hillary for the idea of doing cupcakes, it was much easier than making or buying a cake, and they turned out so cute. I made them into cute flowers, my friend Emily gave me the idea and they were so fun. She got some really cute bedding for her new big girl bed when we move. She also got a broom, a vacuum,(she's my little cleaning helper) a cute doggie, a new baby doll, a cute jacket and outfit, and my mom got her the cutest nursery rythme CD, it is personalized with her name, so the CD actually sings her name to her, it's pretty cool. She liked singing happy birthday to herself all day long!:)
The cute flower cupcake "2".
It took her awhile to get the candles blown out.
Here's a close up of the cupcakes.
Sticky fingers
Our little stripper! She got a new pair of pajamas from Grandma, and she immediately ripped her shirt off and had to put them on!








12 comments:
Looks like her birthday was a blast! I love your cupcakes they turned out really cute, are those marshmallows that you used for the petals?
Cute cupcakes Nat, Happy Birthday to your little princess! Looks like it was a good day :)
Good job Nat! Thanks for all you did to make it a fun day for our little Lauryn. Good job on the blog too! :)LOVE YOU:)
THose turned out so cute. I love the stripping picture, that cracks me up. What is it about kids that age and taking their clothes off?
Hey Natalie, I got your blog address off of Shannons blog. Its fun to see your family. You have adorable kids. I will keep up with your blog now. You can check out mine at thechesnutchat@blogspot.com.
Paige
Look at those cute cupcakes! Happy Birthday! I love that our kids are growing up and hate it at the same time.
Super cute cupcakes. Those vacuums are so much fun!
The cupcakes turned out awesome! I was trying to figure out if you used marshmallows or frosting or what on the top? It's crazy how fast they grow up, isn't it? She's a very cute and very lucky little girl.
Happy Birthday sweet little Lauryn! way cute cupcakes. Can't wait to get up there and wish her happy B-day in person!!! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Kim
THOSE CUPCAKES LOOK AMAZING MARTHA STEWART! HAHA...SERIOUSLY HOW FUN ARE THOSE? I COULD NEVER MAKE THOSE! LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD A BLAST AT HER PARTY! GOOD WORK NAT!
What a haul! It looks like she had a great birthday!!!She's so dang cute! And I LOVE the cupcakes!!You little Martha Stewart you!!
Hi!!! I made those same cupcakes when Audrey got blessed! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment