A few people asked about how I did the cupcakes for Lauryn's birthday. They were really easy. Just frost them, and then get the big marshmallows and cut them into thin pieces,(I say thin because the first one my mom and I tried we just cut one in half and it looked so funny, they were big and bulgy) then you just dip the sticky side into those sugar crystal sprinkles and stick them on. The middle is just a skittle. And there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Nat- What the snot are you doing up at 3:38 am posting on your blog?!? GO TO BED!!! :)
I love the cupcakes...thanks for the info!
GO to bed!
I was working!!
Hey Natalie, you asked for my email and it's kaseyswenson@gmail.com. You should totally take Lindsey's 11-3 shift. Then we could work together.
cute fun birthday! Happy Birthday Lauryn...Isaac forgives you for taking his vacuum. He hasn't mentioned it once! See you soon!
I love your blog background. how did you do it. it doesn't look like a PHYZAM thing. I hated those cause I had to re-enter all of my blogger contact stuff. so if this is easy, you need to fill me in.
Thanks for the info Nat! I think that might just be easy enough for me to handle and not screw up!
Those cupcakes were really cute! I'll have to remember that idea. You're such a cute mom!
I'm going to make these for Hannah's birthday in March. Thanks for the idea:) Looks like Lauryn scored. She is so cute.
Hey Nat, I saw your previous post on Jumpin Jacks. Is it still there? I can't find a number or any info on it. Let me know, we are thinking of taking the kids this Friday. Thanks a bunch
Post a Comment