All of the fourth grades at Kade's school had to pick a county in Utah to do a project on . Kade chose Carbon County for his. First of all I want to thank my grandpa for letting us use his book "A history of Carbon County" , and my Aunt Brenda for getting us some other good info. on things down that way, like the dinosaur museam and the magazine that had tons of awesome pictures in it. I wanted to get it done before it got to be the night before and we were up all night trying to do it, so this week we worked on it. Kade was pretty motivated because Grandma Layna had told him that as soon as he got his project finished, he could come to her house and play the Wii for 2 hours all by himself! Now that's a way to motivate a little boy don't you think! So we finished his project yesterday, so right now he is down there playing nintendo and I'm sure loving it. I'm not looking forward to the coming years and all these projects that I know he will have to be doing. I felt like I was back in school again. Oh well, what do you do.
The finished product.
And the proud owner of the finished product!
Friday, January 18, 2008
THE FINISHED PROJECT!
Posted by
Nat
at
5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Kade, great job on your first big project at school! Keep up the hard work. And to all of you reading this....Are you smarter than my 4th grader?? Watch out...he's pretty good!!
Great job!! (you too mom and dad!)Save it and recycle it for the next kid...seriously.
Good job Kade!!! You are so awesome, We are so proud of you. The comment about recycling for the next time is a great idea,(just a few years too late to help me) ha,ha
Post a Comment