Sunday, January 20, 2008

Changes

I took Lauryn to get her picture taken on Friday for her Birthday. They turned out so good! I can't believe how much she has changed, especially from her one year picture to now. I had to put a little timeline of her pictures up so everyone could she the changes. What do you think?

Six weeks old..

six months old...
One year old...
Two years old... These are the three pictures I got.

11 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

What a doll! She totally grew up from 1 to 2! Crazy! I can't believe she is 2 and Luke will be 2 in a month! Did she like the vacuum? Awesome job on your school project Kade. 2 hour battle with a nap!? YUCK! Cute time line of Lauryn's little life!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Lauryn!! That girl got all the luck with her hair....it still amazes me to see how much she was born with!

Unknown said...

OH what a sweetie! the biggest change was her hair color! I can't believe how dark it was when she was born! She's a doll and I love all the stuff you wrote about her too. Sounds like she's as smart as she is cute!
Happy Birthday Lauryn!

Hacking it up said...

What a pretty little girl!Hope she had a great day!!

Hacking it up said...

OH Yeah!! Love your blog!--it looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe how much they change over the course of 2 years!! I am afraid Finn will always be lacking in the hair department! Lauryn had so much from the get go! What a lucky gal! All your kiddies are so darn cute!

Marlyce said...

I think she is absolutely adorable. What a great smile. I think you do pretty good work, you should have a dozen more!

Steff said...

Yeah, I second that you should have a dozen more. :) She really is super duper cute. I'm so jealous...cute hair and ribbons and all the fun girly stuff.

BTW, I'm going to try to bring your boots and gloves back tomorrow. Sorry it has been so long. Thanks for letting me borrow them. You saved me. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey now....you all better stop with the "dozen more" thing. I'm trying to convince Nat that we are done and you guys aren't helping. With kids this cute, who needs more?! Besides, there's a steep price to pay, she's ALL attitude! OH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURYN (Sis)!! WE LOVE YOU!!

The Warr's said...

she is such a little doll! you should post the recipe for the cupcakes, becuase they turned out so cute, i would love to make them some time...

Emily said...

She is really growing into such a cute little girl!! How do they change so quickly? Amazing! Happy Birthday!!!