Sunday, December 23, 2007

My sweet Hubby!

So Friday night Tyler decided to celebrate a little pre-birthday for me. He even sang "pre happy birthday to you..." We took the kids up to his mom's house and we went to Cafe Rio to eat. It was very yummy, we hadn't been there in a long time. Then we decided to go catch a movie, we wanted to see National Treasure, but they were all sold out until 10:30, so we settled for "I am Legend" with Will Smith. Uggh! All I can say is don't waste your money on that one. We both hated it. Will Smith did a great job acting, but the storyline was just awful. Anyway, he also gave me my birthday gifts. I got a Carrie Underwood cd, a really cute bracelet type watch, I bought myself a cute coat for my b-day and christmas, and he also got me a gift certificate to a day spa!!! Hip Hip Hooray for me! I am so so excited for that, I could definately use it. I have never gotten a real professional massage, but I hear they are great, so thank you thank you my sweet husband!
We also had a christmas party last night, but I forgot to bring my camera to work with me to download the pics, so stay tuned...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! How old are you, 18, 19? What day is it really on? Very sweet of Tyler to do all of that for you. Jeff saw I am Legend also, he also thought it was awful, so there is a 2nd opinion for anyone who reads this. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

Nat said...

Shannon, My birthday is really tomorrow, the 24th! And yeah I will be the big 18!! :)hahaha

Unknown said...

Hey Nat,
HAPPY PRE BIRTHDAY!!!!
Tyler is a sweetie...aren't husbands the best?
By the way you are going to LOVE the day spa...I've been to get a 1 hour massage and a facial and it was the best day EVER!
I just wish I could afford to go everyday...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the gifts sweetie (mainly the 3 hours at the day spa)....cause based on the price-tag of your new house your not getting a thing for Christmas! :) I Love You!! Oh ya, about 'I Am Legend', it's hard to make a great movie on a 130 page book. I suggest passing on the trip to the movie theater. If you really can't resist, just borrow it from someone who foolishly rents it or get it from a red box. Great acting by Wil Smith...it's just not a great movie to take a date to (unless your a teenager and your trying to get some hot and nieve girl to cling to you. This just might work for a desperate attempt to get some action....didn't work on Nat though, she's hot, but not too nieve...dang!)

Hacking it up said...

Happy Happy Birthday Natalie!!Hope you have a great one!! You'll LOVE the day-spa!! What a hubby! You rock Tyler!

Hill said...

That sounds like fun. It is nice to have the crappiness of a christmas birthday made better by a massage.