Saturday we had Tyler's family party down at his sister Kim's house in Meadow (just south of fillmore) We had a really fun time. Thanks Kim for letting us crash your house!
This is actually on the ride down, they were wore out before we even got started.
Kade and Colton doing what boys do best wrestling!
Lauryn is actually getting better at the smiling thing, her "cheese" actually looks normal now!
I thought this picture was so so cute of her and her Grandma T.
We attempted a picture with the grandkids and it actually turned out pretty good! Oldest to youngest, sorry Tyler kind of cut your head of at the top Whitney!





3 comments:
Looks fun! I LOVE that picture on the stairs!
that is so cute. I like the stair idea. Meadow has some sweet hot pots to swim in.
Great idea with the stair pic. I'm gonna have to try that with our nieces and nephews on Jeff's side. christmas is so fun with all the parties.
Post a Comment