Monday, December 3, 2007

First Snowy day of the season!!

Well, Saturday it snowed and snowed and the kids were so excited to get their snow stuff out and go play! We were going up to my brother Scott's house for the day and to spend the night, so they had to wait until we got up there, but they sure had fun once they got to go out. Lauryn loved it and just kept eating the snow. And the boys were just boys, throwing snowballs at each other and making one another cry! Typical boys.

Lauryn all ready to go out and play.


This was Jordan just before he was ready to come in.
All five of them, look out cameraman, looks like you might get some snow in the face!


These two are our crazy ones! Just look at those faces!


And this is waiting for the HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

4 comments:

Steff said...

I love the look on Jordan's face in the last picture. :) Congrats on finalizing the sale of your home. All I know is that you better stay in Spanish Fork or else!!

Shannon said...

Your kids look so cute all bundled up. Snow is so much fun. (Ask me about how much fun I had in it the other night when I worked for you!)

Hill said...

They look so cute. I remember when I used to like being in the snow, a long, long time ago.

Janae said...

Good times. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. I guess that happens when I only see them about once a year. Very cute kids.