We had another family party for the Harwood side of the family. Every year Santa visits. Of course my kids were the only ones that literally freaked out when he came in. They wanted nothing to do with him. We had a fun night, we had lots of good food, Santa came and then the adults got a turn to play. We play a gift exchange game every year. Then we all played Bunco. That was fun to have the guys playing with us so they can see what us girls do when we go out playing Bunco. It was a lot of fun.
He was a pretty good Santa.
I even got to sit on Santa's lap with Lauryn.
Sitting with some of the cute kids, Isn't that little baby the cutest thing you've ever seen! He's my cousins new little guy.
This was the reaction Lauryn gave when Santa entered the room.
And this was Jordan watching from a distance.
Every once in awhile Lauryn would sit up and sneak a peek.
Jordan did not like going up and getting his present from Santa.





11 comments:
Nat, You seriously look like pocahontes. Yeah I still would like to get a job there. There is a lady expecting there and in a couple of weeks I think she is going to quit and then i'm going to try. So let me know? What house are you in? I left you a comment by your house. Just so you know. later, gigi
Your kids don't like Santa?!! Sophia begs to go see him at the mall on a daily basis. I love your hair, so shiny!
We got the same reaction with Hallie Saturday night at our Christmas party. She HATED him. It was a good way to keep her from running all around though. I'm gonna try it in sacrament meeting. All we have to do is mention Santa and she freaks out and clings to us.
Natalie!! Hi! I was so excited to see your comment and see the link to your blog! You look so great.. and your kids are so beautiful!!! Holy Cow! You've got the cutest little family! I like your dark hair! Are you in Spanish? We'll be moving back home (hopefully close to there) in about 5 months, so we'll have to get together... until then we can definitely keep in touch through our blogs! Isn't it great! I'll add you on so I can check back! I look forward to hearing from you again! Gald to hear you're doing well! Hopefully the kids will recover after that Santa incident!! ;) Christmas will be lots of fun at your house!!! Have a great one!
Love ya lots! Karlee
that is funny. I'm expecting the same thing, if I ever get ambitious enough to go see him.
Hey Nat!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog!!! It's been a great way to keep in touch with family!! It looks like you guys had a fun party! I miss being able to be there!...And the way I hear it told...your kids aren't the only ones who weren't so hip on Santa!
You have such a cute family! I'm so excited to be able to add you to my list! Tell your family "Hi" for us!...and tell them to check out our blog!
Love ya!
Steph
Hey Natalie!
I'm so excited that you have a blog!
We had such a good time at the xmas party with you guys! Your kids reaction to Santa were classic moments that I look forward to with Adam...:)
I loved watching them freak out! What is it about a crazy white man with a huge beard and a big red suit that scares kids anyways?
Our family christmas party is tomorrow and Santa will be making an appearance. I'm pretty sure both of my kids will freak out like yours. He is kind-of scary.
your kids are the cutest!!! and thank you so much for the christmas card! that was so sweet of you!!! We would send you one too but oh wait...WE don't have one! hahah...maybe when we have kids we will make some! hehe...you have a great Christmas too and hopefully we'll get to see you guys at some point during the holiday!
Those pictures of your kids are so funny. I love Jordan's expresssion looking at Santa. Your kids are pretty dang cute. I really like your hair, too. Do you like it? Just for good measure..."we need to get together soon!" :)
Such cute kids you have! And, just so you know, even though I've been terrible about leaving comments lately, I DO read when you post! I'm not totally sold on the darker hair yet though....still trying to get used to it. Guess that means you'll have to keep posting more pictures of yourself ;)
Post a Comment