Well, it's definately a white Christmas!! I got up to come to work and the flakes were just coming down like crazy! It was very beautiful the snow just sparkled, although it wasn't too fun to drive in! MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. I am excited to go home and watch the excitement as my kids go in to see their gifts. I would also like to thank all those who remembered my birthday this year, I can definately say that I had more people call and wish me a happy birthday yesterday than I usually do. Most people are busy with their families and forget, but thank you to those of you who remembered!! I had a great day.
Here is the pre-christmas set up. I was up until about midnight playing Santa, so here is the before pictures...
I am so excited for Lauryn to see her kitchen, she is going to absolutely LOVE it!! And also the cute little crib you see used to be mine when I was little, so I refinished it and now it can be hers. She will love it too, she got a baby from grandma layna the other night, so she's set.
These next few pictures are at my family party the other night. This first one is my mom and dad looking at the calendar and book that I made for them. They turned out so cute.
Here are the gals in their traditional christmas jammies that grandma gets for them.
And the whole crew in their pajamas.
Here is Lauryn with her new baby. She loves it, and she loves the bottle that came with it that magically disappears. The baby laughs and wiggles it's arms and legs and also cries. It's really cute. When it cries she holds it and says "don't cry baby, shh shh shh, twinkle twinkle little star..." and proceeds to sing the song to her, it is adorable.
Who's that sexy mama?





2 comments:
I love just standing back and looking at all the presents laid out so perfectly. That is my absolute favorite moment of the whole year.
That is so funny how santa brought kitchens for them this year! I start New Haven on Friday night 11-3. Did you have a good New Years. You're new house is adorable when do you get to move inn. gigi
Post a Comment