
WOW, what a roller coaster this has been! After months of what seemed like an endless search of all the homes available in Spanish Fork, we finally narrowed it down to two or three....and we can officially say that this one will be our future home. It's about 90% complete, they just need to do the finish work on the inside, but that shouldn't take more than a month or so. We are SO excited to have found this house. We Love it! The gray exterior is exactly the colors we were looking for and we got to go pick out everything for the inside just a few days ago. We had a lot of fun there, even though it was little stressful. It's kind of hard to make all those decisions in just a few hours, but I think we did a good job. Finally, we will have the room we need plus a basement to grow into down the road. I can't wait to not have to scrape ice and snow off the van and truck anymore...YES! We took the kids there to see it for their first time on Saturday and they were SO excited. It was priceless to watch them run around checking it out. It reminded me of Christmas morning. Leave it to Kade, he was the first one upstairs to say "this one is my room!", Lauryn has already found her own little spot to hide in the entertainment niche and Jordan has been telling people about our new house that has "a really cool basement". It was hilarious! We will have host the next friend get-together/BBQ this spring. Thanks for all your patience and help, Jed. What a wonderful christmas present for Mom and Dad!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Home Sweet Home....Almost!!
Posted by
Nat
at
12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
NICE HOUSE!!! Love it! I'll bet it's such a relief to have that done! Keep us posted about the move-in! I miss basements...
How exciting! I love the house, looks great. Hopefully that will be us some day soon. Good luck with the move and the finishing touches!
Love it! Can we move in with you too?! :) Can I give you a small tip? Paint the walls (if you are going to) before you move in. It saves so much hassle.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were going to bring your present over tonight but Tyler said you wouldn't be home. So, maybe after Christmas. :( Hope your day was great!!
Happy, happy birthday, Natty dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish, then it would be....a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to you from me!!
CUTE, CUTE house!! I'm jealous! One of these days we'll buy a house that already looks the way we want it to, instead of doing all the work little by little ourselves!
VERY cute house. I love it! I'm so excited for you and your family. I am jealous about your basement. Congratulations!
Okay, I LOVE the house (a little jealous...) I am so happy for you to have more ROOM, I know that feeling too well. Also I am so sorry about missing your birthday! I thought about it on the 23rd and then today while I was getting ready for my little sucky birthday boy. Hope you had a great Christmas and B-Day!
Congrats on the house we're so happy for you! So where is it exactly? it looks a lot like some brand new homes that are being built right by us!
You guys are going to love it, it looks HUGE!
How exciting for you guys. what a relief. Where is that at in spanish? up towards the canyon or down in the sports park area?
I love the house. Jed said it is really nice. So fun!!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Jed said you text him on his birthday. You are so good. What crappy cousins we are. Hope it was a good one!!!
Post a Comment