Last Friday night we went out on a date with some of our best friends The Widdisons. We ate dinner at Brick Oven, then we had tickets to "The Christmas Carol" at the Hale Center Theater. The play was really good, nice to get you into the christmas spirit. We had a nice night out, and Thanks to my wonderful parents who seem to always be so willing to watch the kids so we can have some time out! Me and Emily, I'm surprised we look so happy in this picture, it was FREEZING outside!!!
And then there is Kyle and Tyler! At least they let us take their picture together!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Date Night! It really can happen every once in awhile..
Posted by
Nat
at
3:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Hi Nat, Yes I am going to be working at New Haven. I'll work propably 11-3 shift, what is you're shift.
I think Sarah said. Mon,Tues,Weds 11-3, But i'm not positive? Were you intrested on looking at my house. It's not a big deal if not. We have a realator comeing today to appraise it. So i'm just wondering.
Sid has his own plumbing buisness now and is needing a shop for all his equipment. We really aren't in no hurry at this time because we are probaply needing to build. So we can be happy with everything. When do you guy's move inn.
I LOVE date night!!! Lance and I go out every Friday night...I live for it!!! (esp. now that my girls are old enough to babysit!) Lance and I saw that same play about 100 years ago when we were first married--they do a good job! Looks like you had a great time!
Natalie~ So great to hear from you! I do think these blogs are such a great way to keep in touch. It's so fun to see your cute family. You are such a great mom! Hope things are going well for you too! We are busy getting ready for Christmas and are so excited for the break and just being with family. Hopefully you are finding some time to relax and enjoy the Holiday Season. I'll have to check back and see what's going on with the Tingeys! Kelli S. (Reid)
Date night. We get one tomorrow to go eat sushi for josh's birthday and i'm sooo excited.
Date night????? What's that????
PS you guys are so cute!
Jon and I are jealous.
I thought date nights were just one of those myths you hear about. So, they really exist? :) Glad you got out and had a fun time. You guys deserve it more than anyone. How's the house hunt going?
Post a Comment