We had our first Christmas party yesterday with Tyler's dad's family. It was at his sister Michelle's house. We had a potatoe bar which was awesome, I haven't had that for a long time, all those yummy toppings!! Then we cleaned that up and got ready to make gingerbread house. Now, my kids were more interested in eating all the treats that went on the house than helping with the house itself. So I guess I should say I made a gingerbread house. The kids had fun running around playing. It was fun to look outside and see all the snow coming down, it snowed most of the day. Here are a few pictures of our house making. And if you can notice, I darkened my hair, it's kind of a fun change for now. What do you think?
This was before we broke out all the candy!
As you can see, once the candy was out, that's all they wanted!
Lauryn with a huge mouthful of candy.
This was a nice shot with Lauryn's mouthful of chocolate showing!






8 comments:
That looks fun. The sugar-high aftermath probably wasn't though.
Cute hair Nat, I love it! Also cute gingerbread house, sometimes I want to do it all myself and not let Soph help anyway... Yes I am that kind of mom sometimes... Try the jib-jab on a different browser, I had the same problem and it finally worked.
Nat, I love you're hair that color, I wish I could go dark! You look beautiful. Do you see Pam and Kyle much! You're Christmas Party looked fun. We had our's with my dad yesterday aswell. Gigi
Hey Nat! How exciting to see your comment on our blog. How are you anyway? What a cute family! I'm so excited to have found you again, this will be so fun!
Love the hair! Ohhh lala!! Looks like the party was a hit! Im with the kids... eat the candy then make the gingerbread house!
Cute gingerbread house. My mom watched our kids for us on Saturday while we went shopping and she made a gingerbread house with the girls. So that chore is checked off the list for this year and I didn't even have to do it. It looks like you all had fun.
Cute house! You should go into construction! :)...and I LOVE your hair!...I'm partial to dark hair myself! :)
the gingerbread house looks great and your hair is great that color!
Post a Comment