Well, we had a wonderful Christmas! Tyler's mom spent the night and it was great to have her there with us. When the kids woke up, Jordan came upstairs and pretended like he didn't see in the living room, then when I was out of the room he said to Grandma, "there was a kitchen for me and lots of presents and lots of chairs!" So when we went downstairs, first thing he does is goes to the kitchen set,"look I got a kitchen!" I say, "Well, I think that is for Lauryn." It you could have seen his face, you can kind of see it in the picture of the two of them and the kitchen, he just sunk his head and came over to me and started to cry. I felt so bad. We hurried and got his bow and arrow present and had him open that and then he felt a little better. Kade was with his mom for Christmas morning this year, so he did his present later. He got the ripstick he had been asking for and was very excited about that. We had a great day, but it's kind of nice to be done.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
It's all over!!
Posted by
Nat
at
3:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Looks like it was a really fun Christmas, in spite of Jordan's disappointment! Poor kid!
Your kids are adorable, and I am loving that kitchen. I can see why Jordan was upset, that is one awesome kitchen. Merry Christmas to you guys!
Great job on Christmas! Cute kitchen! Hey, you found a house! Is it the one you were talking about? Does it have a backyard? I couldn't see a spot for the backyard...need more pictures! When do you move it???? We are coming back on Sunday, so hopefully we'll see you soon.
Are you going to put in a fence so you can have a backyard or just be a visit the park family? It looks really cute! I can't wait to see it in person!
Santa brought our girls a doll house to share, but Abbi was determined that it was only for her and not for Hallie. I still don't think she's convinced. So, kind of the same thing happend Christmas morning with us. That kitchen is darling. It looks like your kids made out like bandits.
Merry Christmas! It looks like it was a good one! Poor Jordan! Maybe Lauryn will let him play in the kitchen with her! Your kids are so cute!
That is sad about the Kitchen, poor little guy. I'm sure it all worked out happily in the end though.
cute! looks like the kids loved all their stuff! hope you had a great christmas and a wonderful b day too!
Caleb loves our little kitchen too. You will get lots of use out of it. Congrats on the new house!
Post a Comment