Here are the pictures from Jordan's birthday parties. He had a friends party in the afternoon. We did a pinata, and he got a couple of cool bubble blowers, so we went outside and blew lots of bubbles, the kids loved it. Then in the evening we had family come over and opened presents and played. I had asked Jordan if he wanted a cake, or cupcakes or what. He said he didn't want cake, he just wanted ice cream, so I told him I would make an ice cream cake with dirt and worms on it. He seemed happy with that. He was a little concerned about the dirt part, but was okay when I told him it wasn't real dirt. He had a really great birthday. The only bad thing is Tyler started feeling sick after the friend party, and ended up in bed the rest of the night. He was feeling pretty crappy, so hopefully he gets over it quickly.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Jordan's Birthday Parties!
Posted by
Nat
at
10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
That's awesome! Happy bithday Jordan! did you invite Tanner Vorhees, cause I teach him in primary and he said he went to his friend Jordans birthday party. I asked him if he had cake and he said his friend Jordan didn't like cake.
Happy Birthday, Jordan! 4 is such a great age. He's growing right up. I already miss not having you at work with me :(
Happy Birthday Jordan!! He is the cutest kid. It is amazing how fast they are growing up. I love the slide shows!! :)
Happy Birthday Jordan!!! What a handsome guy. Looks like you had a wonderful B-day. Hope you get feeling better Tyler, that flu is bad stuff.
I'm glad he had a good birthday. Sounds like everyone had fun. That is cute about the cake.
Poor Tyler! Looks like you had fun without him though... Happy Birthday Jordan, I can't believe they are turning 4 this year.
Happy Birthday Jordan!!!Looks like a fun par-tay!!! Love the slide show! hope he had a great day!
I don't know why my slide show suddenly says it's empty! I was working one day, then poof, empty, what the heck!?
Your slide show is working now! What cute pictures! And what adorable kids you have. Looks like a very fun party. Especially with a pinata in the house! There's no way it would work in my house!!
Oh, those Utah mountains! It makes me so homesick!!
What a great mom you are! Two parties in one day!! I love it! Time goes by too fast! I swear every birthday I can't believe it's been another year!
Post a Comment