Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls....The CIRCUS!!

6 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

How cute is that! Looks like tons of fun, I bet the kids loved it, except Leah when the clowns came out I can see =)

Hill said...

That is a really cute slide show thing. That looks pretty cool, I hate clowns too though.

Jenn said...

I agree....clowns are a little freaky! Looks like the rest of the circus was pretty fun though!

Casowhat said...

Way Fun!!! Looks like the kids had a blast-except for the scary clowns! I agree, they spook me out a bit as well! Ever since that movie, where the clown pulls the little kid under the bed thing...aaaaaaa!

Chelsey said...

That looks like so much fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute, it looks like they had fun!

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! I can't recall if I have ever been to a circus?