Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another GREAT Victory!!

Last Thursday was Kade's pinewood derby for scouts. He drew the design of the car and Tyler helped cut it out. It's pretty great looking if I do say so myself. They named it "gold rush". Well, he ended up taking first place! And not only that, he won every race he did by about a car length every time! Let's just say he was pretty excited, and it was definately a good confidence booster!
Here is kade getting ready to race.

Crossing the finish line.
The first and second place winners.
Proud winner. Check out that trophy car stand, pretty sweet huh!Proud Dad with the winner.
Goofing around afterward. Notice the three cookies Lauryn snatched!

Congrats Kade, you did a great job!

6 comments:

Steff said...

Way to go Kade! That's awesome! Looks like Pinewood Derby greatness runs in the family. :)

Lindsey said...

Wow, you guys are a force to be reckoned with! I don't know much about scouts at all, looks like I am in for a lot!

Unknown said...

Way to design the PERFECT car Kade! Congratz on the win!

Casowhat said...

You are such a stud Kade! We are proud of you. Whenever we need help with a car we know where to go!

Hacking it up said...

Wow! I know who to hire to make my boys' cars next year!!! You guys are awesome!!! Way to go Kade!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

You guys are pro's at these cars, when Evan is bigger and in Scouts, I'm coming to you!