Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two Chicken Nuggets Please...

A funny thing happened the other day that I thought needed to be written down. We met Tyler for lunch at Hickory Kist and him and I got a sandwich, we were going to meet my sisters Holly and Alison at the park to have a picnic and let the kids play, so I thought I'd just stop at Carl's Jr. and grab them some chicken nuggets. I went to the driveup and I could barely hear the lady in the thing. I told her I wanted some of their star nuggets, but not in a kids meal. She said okay, how many do you want? I told her "two". I pulled forward to the window and she said it was $.75, I thought that seemed wierd, but I was in a hurry, so I just gave her the money and took the bag. Well, as I pulled away, I opened the bag and she gave me two chicken nuggets all right, LITERALLY she gave us two star chicken nuggets. I had to just laugh out loud to myself. So, they each got one nugget, luckily I had some snacks in the car also so they were okay, but who honestly just orders two nuggets? I am surprised she didn't ask me again thinking that was a strange order. Next time I guess I will be more specific! :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so funny! I once ordered a taco at Taco Time and asked for just cheese on it (meaning I didn't want tomatoes, lettuce, or sour cream). We drove away and when I opened the taco, it was just the shell and the cheese. Don't taco people know that's called a quesadilla and not a taco?

Lindsey said...

Wow, I didn't even know they did that?! That is so weird! Your kids are getting so big and look so sweet ready for church, glad to see someone made it to church on Easter :)

Hill said...

Who does that? Why would you only want two? silly.

Casowhat said...

That is flippin hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

that is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time...and weird!! They need to get a new drive-thru person over there that can take orders correctly! I'm glad you packed some extra food! :)