The other day we went to Maceys. When I got Lauryn out of the car she said "I want to shut the door." "Okay I said". She likes shutting it herself lately, I just give it a little nudge to get it going for her and she does the rest. So I gave my little nudge and turned around. Next thing I hear this little "Ouch, Ouch" And then some crying, as I turn around her fingers are shut in the door. I hurried over and opened the van door to get them out. They had some nice little cuts on them and were bleeding, she was pretty upset, especially after she saw them. Tyler came and took her and I hurried and got some bandaids out of my little first aid kit in the back. We got the bandaids on, but it took a LONG time for Tyler to calm her down, he walked around with her while I did our shopping. The rest of the day we were worried that maybe she broke them because she wouldn't let you anywhere near them, but by the end of the day she started using them again and they seem to be just fine, not a very fun experience though. Poor little girl.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Ouch!!
Posted by
Nat
at
2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Ouch! That is so sad! That happened to me once and it hurt so bad!
Ouchie!! Poor girl! Ryan shut Owen's finger in the sliding glass door today, but thankfully all that came of it was a blood blister.
Ouch! Poor little girl. :( I'm glad she is okay. I'm going to make your cupcakes tomorrow for Hannah's birthday. Thanks for the idea!!
Lauryn, So sorry to hear that sweetie, hope you are feeling better. Been there, done that, makes me cringe to think about it. Here's a hug from aunt Kim!!!
That does hurt, I've done that too. Poor sweet girl!
So sad. Getting your fingers smashed is the worse.
Ouch for little girl! I hate those kind of things that just always happen with kids, they are inevitable. Hope she's doing better!
oh, poor baby!!
Oh! That looks like it really hurts! P.S. I made a shamrock version of your cute cupcakes for my step-dads 60th b-day yeserday, they were a hit! =)
0wie!! That hurts!! I know because I've done that before...and not as a little kid...ouch!!
Post a Comment