Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Annual Harwood Easter Egg hunt!

Last Saturday we had our annual easter egg hunt at my mom's house. All the cousins always come and we have a great time with lots of food and fun. The weather cooperated and was pretty nice. We had tons of good food.
We have all the kids go in the garage and try to entertain them while all the dad's go out and hide the easter eggs all over. Each child this year had a money egg with thier name on it, so that was a big hit.
Another big highlight was the fifteen snakes Kade found and brought up to the house in a big bucket! Can you believe how many snakes are all over out there! Luckily they are mostly down by the haystacks, but the kids all had fun looking at the bucket of snakes. Grandma didn't love having them up by the house though!
In one of the pictures I went out and Brent had Lauryn on his new dirt bike and she was just screaming!! She didn't like that too much. Thanks mom for the fun time and all that you do for the family to make it memorable!

6 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

How fun! I think I would have been like Kade and hunted for snakes instead! I loved stuff like that as a kid.

Hassingers said...

That looks like so much fun, we are so sad we missed it. Hannah was so upset. I actually thought about the snakes Friday night and made a mental note to wear shoes, not flip flops to your moms!! Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes. :)

Brenda said...

I can't believe they found snakes! How funny! Your pictures were so cute. You have the cutest kids!

Casowhat said...

Cute photo's. Family get together's are the best!!! I can't believe how many snakes there were.

Hacking it up said...

What fun!!
I love a good family egg hunt!...I miss them!
If my mom had seen those snakes, she'd be dead now....she probably would die just from looking at the picture....

Audrey Crisp said...

Haah....i love all the pics..I heard it was way fun! We were sorry we couldn't make it! Hopefully next year!