Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jordan is Four years old!

Yesterday was my little Jordan's 4th birthday! I can't believe he is now four. Looking back at his baby pictures it's amazing how fast time goes by.
He had a great day yesterday, the thing that I love most about Jordan is how sincere he is when he gets something and tells you thank you. I left him a little bow and arrow by his door so he got it when he woke up in the morning and he came in our room SOO excited and he just kept saying "thanks mom for the bow and arrow, I really like it." And he is so sincere about it. He did the same throughout the day with everything he got. He is so much fun to have around. Another thing I love about Jordan is how he is so sweet to Lauryn, most of the time anyway. He plays so cute with her. And with his cousin Leah. He is so nice to her, she loves playing with Jordan when we are at grandma's house. And he takes good care of them. Jordan, you are a joy to have around, we love you so much and hope you had a wonderful birthday.

5 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

How sad, time goes by too fast!

Chelsey said...

Love the baby pictures! They grow so fast.

Hacking it up said...

cute cute pics!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast? :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! great pics it's so fun to see how much they've grown but it's sad to see the years go by!

Audrey Crisp said...

oh man...what a cutie!!! I love him. it was fun to see the slideshow!