Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER

We had a good Easter. Sunday morning the kids woke up and the Easter bunny had left them some great new church clothes and hid some eggs around the house. They had fun finding their eggs.
Lauryn seems excited about this starburst!

Jordan loved his new tie.
Doesn't Lauryn look so pretty in her new dress with her hair all cute!
Kissy Kissy!
Our three beautiful children. It was tough getting a shot with all three of them looking at the same time and with a decent look on their face, but I think this one turned out pretty good. They look pretty sharp in their new clothes.

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute kids Nat, holy cow, cute kids! Love the clothes and how adorable Lauryn looks! We had some trouble with our pics too trying to get them to look AND smile at the same time, must be pretty hard!

Janae said...

Very cute kids!

Hill said...

They look so cute and sweet. I love Lauren's dress.

Hacking it up said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS!!!!
I want to eat Lauryn!

glad you had a great Easter!

emily said...

Everyone looks soo cute! I missed you all on Sat. Sounds like a fun day! Love you guys!!

Casowhat said...

The kids look so adorable! Looks like you had a great Easter. It was so fun to see your beautiful house! I was hoping that you could email me a picture of Cassie with the snakes, Thanks

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You're kids looked so cute! You have a very cute family. Don't you just love Easter? It is always one of my favorite Sundays because I love to see the adorable kids in their new clothes.

Unknown said...

so cute! I like the idea of the Easter bunny bringing church clothes for Easter...very smart! I'll have to mention that to our Easter bunny next year :)