Sunday, March 2, 2008

We're going to the zoo!!

I've slacked a little on posting lately, so here are a few to make up for it...

The other day we were in Provo and called my friend Emily to see what they were doing and she said that it was a free day at the zoo and asked if we wanted to go with them, so we decided that would be fun, so we got some lunches ready and headed to the zoo with them. The kids had a fun time and the weather was AWESOME!! It was a perfect day for the zoo.

13 comments:

emily said...

Nat, I love the slide show! Looks like a fun day! love ya, Em

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Cute, cute! I bet it's a good time to go to the zoo, not too busy and the animals aren't too hot to come out.

Hacking it up said...

Fun Day!!

Your kids are so dang cute!

Chelsey said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I hope we can take Anna and Jake there sometime this summer.

Brenda said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you had a great day. (:

Casowhat said...

Looks like you had a great time! cute pictures. Lets plan an Easter egg hunt. I am really looking forward to this summer and some "Fam" time! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

How fun! You really werent cold... I can't believe you are quiting! But I understand, it's not fun being tired with a long day ahead of you with kids. And you feel bad when you can't alway's be the nicest mom because you're tired. I'll miss you! But we deffinetley will get together this summer.

Emily Widdison said...

Nat, go to Nicole and Scott Kesten on my blog and look at the banners she made! She says she will make anyone one...also my friend Mandy McHenry, does them for 3 bucks...if you are interested in them...I think I'll do one soon. Kyle loved your slide show, especially since he didn't get to go!!

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun, I like me a good zoo trip (Jake does not). I am just glad to see a new post...

Shannon said...

So fun. I need to take my girls sometime this spring. You asked for my email so here it is. I'm really sad you quit. kaseyswenson@gmail.com

Leah said...

Your kids are darling! I am so glad you blog hopped and found us. I was going to say that I am glad I'm not the only one that has had "nurses elbow" happen to their child but then I realized that sounds like I'm glad it happened. So I guess the correct response would be that I'm glad to know that other people it has happened to are good moms.
It's so fun to see your kids. I can't believe how big you "baby" is. Cute family.

Karlee said...

That is so funny... because I know like four different people who went to the zoo that day! I wish we could have made it. I bet your kids had a blast! You can't beat those nice days... and a free event!

Audrey Crisp said...

so cute i love the slide show...and your new page layout is so cute! how do you change the header where it says your name? : )