Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Fun

Well, the leaves have almost all fallen. Kade was so funny this year, he couldn't wait for the leaves to fall so he could make a pile and play in them. He would come home from school and as soon as there were any leaves on the ground he would go rake them up, I tried to explain to him if he would just wait a little longer more leaves would fall and the pile would be a lot bigger! finally one day there were quite a few leaves that fell to play in. So here are the fun leaf pictures. Lauryn LOVED them. She kept wanting to get buried.

Lauryn and Kade
Lauryn after Kade had buried her.


Helping rake the leaves into a pile.


It took some work to get them all to hold still for a picture.


Playing

Cute kids.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute playing together, I love it when my kids are having fun together.

Tara said...

whoa! that's a lot of leaves! i love the one of lauryn and just her head showing!

Hill said...

Those are really cute, they make it look like so much fun.

Emily Widdison said...

that picture of Kade and Lauryn together is ADORABLE!!

Emily said...

I love the floating head pictures!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, How are you, I was so excited to hear from you! You're family is darling. The yogurt mess is hilariuos and it is funny. I just laugh at it all to because we are just mades right know! I met Janae at a Vegas girl trip with Camille Hill it was a blast and now we are new bestfriends. You know how that works! You're trip looked like a blast! I am still learning on how to blog. My neighbor Sara Peterson works at new Haven and I really would like to work a grave yard shift there it sounds like a good place to work! Talk to you lata, gigi