Last night our friends the McGhies called and invited us to go with them for family night to that red barn in Santaquin. They do this little hayride and take you to a big pumpkin patch and drop you off to look for pumpkins, then they pick you back up and you ride back. The kids had a really good time looking through the pumpkins and picking one out, so we had a fun night.
Us on the trailer riding down.
Lauryn loved packing her pumpkin around.






8 comments:
Hi Natalie! So, you have got to tell me how you got the background and music on your blog! Tara and I have been trying to fibure out how to do it for days! Do you mind sharing? Thanks-Trista
Nat we are going to that same pumpkin patch on Saturday, it is my favorite!
i want to go that pumpkin patch!! i have the greatest memories of going to the pumpkin patch when i was a kid. i wonder if they have one in hawaii?...
Trista,
The background I got from a website, go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com, there are some really cute ones. The music, just click on my music box where it says create a playlist and it will take you to the website I used, create your own account and then search through the music and make a playlist. Then when you want to put it on your blog theres a place where it says something like share on myspace and something else, click on that and there will be a spot that you click for a blogspot and it has a code that you highlight and copy, then go to your blog and go to add new element and click the HTML/javascript one and copy the code there and it should put it on your blog, if you can't get it to work, let me know. Hope that all made sense!:)
Nat, your family is so so cute. I was nice to talk to you! I can't wait to see you at my shower!
Hey, so cute! Love that family picture. No prob that you couldn't come. I was just wanting you to get a cheap price...adults free, kiddos only 3 bucks. We had fun! I hope you have a blast this weekend!!:)
later gator
I stole your playlist. Thanks a bunch!:)
So cute, I need to go. By the way... Tag, you're it. Check my blog to see the rules
Post a Comment