We had planned a fun day with the whole family and we were going to go to that Hee Haws Farms up in Pleasant Grove, but then the rain started coming down so we had to cancel those plans. We we down to grandma and grandpa's house and had some yummy soup the my mom made, carved pumpkins and the kids ran around getting all wound up. We try to keep them contained for a little while and played some games with them and they actually did really good. So here are a bunch of pictures of our fun day.
This is them getting ready to play button button who has the button.
Here they are playing mother may I. They also played hot and cold, hiding superman to find. And a game where you put water in a thimble and the person that's it thinks of something like a color or an animal or whatever and if you guess what they are thinking, they throw the water at you. They liked that one.
Leah being a little homemaker.
These two are funny, they seem to fight a lot over toys and whatever the other one has, unless they are getting into mischeif, then they get along great!! We were out in the garage and all of teh sudden I heard music turn on , then off then on then off, I went in the back room to see what it was and this was what I found, two little girls getting into everything, they had pulled thumb tacks off the board and were turning the radio on and off. But they were getting along!!
This is another funny picture of these two, someone had spilled their cup of ice and these two immediatly got down there and were eating it up off the floor! And they couldn't just pick it up with their hands, they had to use their mouths.
Kade, Joshua, Spencer, and Emily starting on a pumkin.
Lauryn was all ready to start scooping out the pumkin guts.
Look at that concentration! This is serious business! The final products will be on the next post so scroll down to see.






4 comments:
Looks like a really fun day! Can you blame Lauryn and Leah? With all those boys running around, they've got to make some mischeif of their own! The pumpkins look great too!
fun, too bad the rain spoiled your real fun, Lindsey made the hee haw farm sound super fun.
What fun! I'll bet your mom was about crazy with all those kids running inside. I wish my kids were closer so we could do things together like that. Enjoy each other!!
sorry you didn't get to go to hee haws! But it look like you had fun anyways!! Isaac is asking to play with Jordan again! We are having a Neighborhood Halloween party and would love love love if you could come. We are just doing it during the day I think the monday or tuesday right before halloween. I have AWESOME prizes and games that you won't want to miss...just for you and the kiddos!
Post a Comment