We had dinner at Grandma T's house on Sunday and the kids had a fun time playing.
Jordan was being the headless horseman
Kade caught a grasshopper and boy did Lauryn think that was really cool! She really wanted to hold it, but then when it would get on her, she would laugh and pull her hand away.
It found a nice little spot on her head with the help of her big brother.
"Hey, what's tickling my head?"
Lauryn also loves kitties, she loves most animals.








3 comments:
i love that picture with the grasshopper on lauryns head... for some reason i got a glimpse of you. i think she looks like you. so cute.
I can't believe Lauryn wasn't in a panic with that grasshopper on her head. I would have been, with those sticky little claws clinging to my hair - uggghhhh.
How fun! I remember putting a lizard on my friend once . . . she didn't think it was as cool as Lauryn did!
Post a Comment