Friday, October 26, 2007

Get Gephart??

Well, I was trying to upload some pictures, but it wouldn't let me, don't know what the problem is. So I thought I would just give a little update on Tyler's iPod situation. When he called the airlines lost and found. The lady was so dumb! She said that if someone took it there wasn't really anything they could do. He explained to her that we were the last people on the plane and he was the last passanger to walk off the plane, so if someone took it, it had to be one of their employees. She basically said there was nothing they could do! Which is so retarded! So he emailed someone and got an email back that said they would look into it a little more and see who the stewardess was for that flight and check with her. So Tyler said if they don't find some way to compansate for something their employees did, maybe we ought to call Gephart and let him give them a call!! :) Then I'm sure we would get results! Hopefully they find something out for us though. That's a lot of money just gone!

Well, hopefully it will let me load some pictures soon, since I have kind of slacked this week on blogging.

3 comments:

Hill said...

That sucks bad, those theiving airline attendants. Which wedding was your friend on Tavis' blog and I'll go look at it again.

Kyle said...

Oh man! That stinks! Good luck with that...
You are still invited to our mini Halloween party at my house at 3:30...if you can't make it we will have to try for another time:)
Did you notice my music is the same as yours:)
I do those 'square things' with picasa...go to their website and down load it...I am addicted, it is sooo cool. You can do everything you can think of to your photos AND it organizes all your photos on your computer for you! Soooo cool!it is free:)

Kyle said...

I had no idea you went to CA...sooo sooo sooo jealous! So awesome! I loved seeing all your pictures. I'm so happy you got to do that! So cool!
I am signed in under Kyle's name, but of course you know it is me!:) OH, and the Halloween party is on MONDAY @3:30