Sunday, October 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!

Today was my dad's birthday and I wanted to dedicate this post to him. My dad is such a generous person and always willing to help ANYONE in need. I love him so much and am so grateful for the example he has been in my life. He has supported me through everything I have done and I am so grateful to have such great parents and family. My kids love their grandpa too, whenever we go down their, the first thing Lauryn says is "where's grandpa?" She loves her grandpa, and so do the boys. Happy birthday Dad and thank you for being you!! Love you.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute pictures. He is a great grandpa. Oops, that didn't sound right. Not a great-grandpa but a grrrrrreat grandpa.

Emily said...

I loved watching the slide show you put together. What wonderful memories your kids will have when they look back at them.

Your dad IS the greatest! Even I think "where's Uncle Clint?" when I go over to their house!