Friday, November 2, 2007

Little Mischeif...

Yesterday we were down at my moms house and somehow Lauryns got out into the garage without us knowing, when we found her, this is the trail she left in the garage...

As we opened the door here was a Dr. Pepper on the ground,
A little farther and there was a couple yogurts sitting there,
A little farther and this is what we found!
And even a little farther was more yogurt on the ground with the fridge wide open! Look at that face, she knows she's in trouble!
But how can you help but laugh at something like this, she had yogurt all around her mouth. Even though it was a mess, it was cute.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

A little trail of naughtiness...

Hill said...

That is so funny. I wonder at what age they learn cover their tracks...

Tara said...

that is really funny...she must really love yogurt!

Anonymous said...

Nat, How are you doing? The yogurt mess, that really is helarious. We are just maides always cleaning. You're kids are darling. I am so glad you blogged me. I met Janae on a girls vegas trip with Camille Hill. I can't believe you work at New Haven. It sounds like a cool place to work at. My neighbor Sarah Peterson told me about it! So we are working on to get me hired on. gg