Sunday, July 1, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

I AM SOOO TIRED!! It has been a long few days! Thursday like I posted below we went swimming up in farmington all day, then I was covering someones shift that night, so I had to work from 3-7 am, then on friday my work was having a summer party over in provo at the North park(or is it called the veteran's park) so we went there around 11:30 and they had hamburgers and hot dogs, they had a snowcone shack the kids could get for free, and those big bouncy blow up things. so we played for a while and then we got to go swim at the pool for free, so we were there most of the day. We think Jordan may have had a little heat exhaustion because it was so hot and we were in the sun so much, but he was just really tired and after his nap his whole body was just hot all over, so we gave him a cold bath (which he didn't love, but he was a trooper) and that seemed to help a ton.

Then that night, we had to get ready for the yard sale we were having on Saturday, so we started getting things ready for that, well that was a longer process than I expected, we were up until 1:30 am and then I had to take a little "nap" and get up at 2:30 am to get ready to go to work because I was covering another shift! So I got off work at 7:00 got home and our yard sale was already hoppin. We were outside all day basically, but i think it was worth it we sold a lot of stuff and I think we made 400 and something dollars!! Not bad!

Then that night we were outside with some friends and Lauryn all the sudden starts throwing up. I'm not sure it is the flu, or if it was just from the heat, but she didn't really like that (neither did we). So you can imagine how I am feeling at this point, So exhausted after only going on one hour of sleep and then having to deal with cleaning up throw up and taking care of Lauryn. Well, to make things worse, I had to work again tonight and I thought to myself, "there is no way I can go to work" so I started calling around to try and find someone to cover for me, and of course things just keep getting worse, I called everyone I possibly could and NO ONE could cover for me, so I had to just suck it up and here I am sitting here at work at 4:30 in the morning typing this! I think I will go home and just crash for a few hours! So that's my story of the last few days. Hope you made it through to the end, it was kind of long I know.

Here are some of the pictures from my work party:Lauryn's going to be a hula hooper!


this was my own little babysitter, the kids loved it and the best thing other than it was free to do, was that most of the time it was just them in there, so I didn't have to worry about them getting hurt.


Jordan attempting to do a flip.


Kade in mid-flip, kind of cool.



7 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I wanted to cry reading this! I would have covered your shift for you! Poor mommy, so tired! I hope you get a good long nap and a good rest tonight. Did you just sell your stuff at the yard sale or other peoples' stuff too? I wish I were there to help you with that! What kind of stuff did you sell?? Good luck with this week...hopefully it wont be so tiring. Did Lauryn love that Hula Hoop??!

Brenda said...

What an awful few days you had. Or at least sleepwise. I remember times like that when you are so tired you just think you can't go on. I wish you had my basement full of stuff to sell at your yard sale. I'm sure you could have easily doubled your money!! I'm cleaning it all out this next week and getting rid of most of it. I just can't make myself have a yard sale. Maybe if I had someone to help me I'd be more inclined to try it. Take a long Sunday afternoon nap and make Tyler tend the kids!?!?!?

The Warr's said...

You go girl! I could have never done that...and Neil would have never let me because he knows the "demon" comes out when I'm tired.

Jenn said...

Wow! And you still had the energy to type this out?? I hope you're able to catch up on some sleep and get back on track!

Lindsey said...

I love all of the mothers sympathy notes! No one knows tired like a mama! You need to let the house go for a day or 2 and REST!

me said...

WOW, that does not sound fun at all. The only way I could get through that would be to drink a case of Mt. Dew, even then I don't think I could!

Anonymous said...

Hold on now, Ladies. Time out!! I really do watch the kids!! I LOVE my wife and I really have to give it to her for the extra, extra, extra long week, but I WAS there helping out with the kids like I should. (Just wanted to point that out since this post is turning into an estrogen fed riot, and BELIEVE ME, the demons did come out, ha ha ha.):)Love You, NAT!