Last Friday night was the annual Fiesta Days kickball tournament. We had a really fun time playing, unfortunately we lost our championship title. We lost in the semifinal game. I guess I must admit that it is probably because we were missing two of our star players, my bro. Scott and sis. Emily! Sorry for the miscommunication, we missed having you guys there. Hopefully next year we can get most of our original players here to play with us. All I can say is I was SOO incredibly sore the next day, every muscle in my body hurt to even move. The things we do for fun.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Fiesta Days Kickball Tournament!
Posted by
Nat
at
4:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
no, you lost because i wasn't on your team. j/k:)
Nat! I'm jealous Neil and I couldn't make it! I sounded like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment