Hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth. Here's what we did: Tyler took the boys and his mom and went down to fillmore to hang out with his fam down there, I was going to go, but just wasn't in the mood to sit in the heat all day and get home so late and deal with tired kids, so I decided to stay home with Lauryn. I have been wanting to clean my house and get all the clutter put away for some time now, and just can't seem to do it with kids right under my feet tattle telling on each other. So I thought today would be a good day to clean. All I can say is it was totally worth it. I seriously can not believe what a difference the feeling in your home is like when you have a really clean house. As soon as you walk in, you just feel GOOD. And that is what I have been needing. Now my goal is to really try and keep it up. I hope Tyler and the boys had a fun day, we missed them. And were sorry we weren't able to spend time with his family. Tyler forgot to take the camera with him, so I don't know if we will have any pictures from down there, but here are a few I took of Lauryn today:
Now, I am really sad that this picture turned out blurry, I just kept snapping and snapping trying to get a good one, and I could not believe what a pose lauryn had in this one, talk about our little next top model!! :)
Don't you just love her little patriotic outfit. She looked so cute today in it.

I couldn't get these two to look at me at the same time long enough to get a pic, but I thought this one turned out pretty cute.
Bath time at grandpa's house. I loved these pictures of Lauryn with grandpa, she LOVES her grandpa so so much. As you can see.






7 comments:
Oh man, I SO get the clean house thing! I am like an addict waiting for my next fix when it gets messy. I just FEELS so much better clean and clutter free!
It, not "I just feels" hahahaha
Addict huh, to cleaning, I don't know with all those typing errors, sure it's not something else? You also put on the second comment "It, not" instead of its. haha
Lauryn is always posing! So adorable! My house is dirty right now and Kyle is cleaning...should I stop typing and help him??
Are you kidding!! Kick your feet up and relax and enjoy!! :)
love, love, love a clean house!! lauryn's little patriotic outfit is really cute.
I almost bought Audrey that exact same dress, but they didn't have her size so I bought her a different one.
Your kids are absolutly adorable!
Post a Comment