Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Great Weekend!

Well, Tyler and I had such a wonderful weekend. It was my year to plan things, so I had made us a reservation at the Hines Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Provo. I was keeping it a surprise for Tyler, so I had made all the arrangements for the kids to stay places. We got the kids where they needed to be and went to the Hines to check in. He was surprised and had no idea we were staying somewhere overnight. Then we went to dinner at Outback, which was so so good, probably one of the best meals we've had in a long time. We then drove around and went to a couple of stores to let our food settle, then went to Iceberg to get us a shake. Then we went back to the bed and breakfast. Saturday I had made reservations to go to the play Beauty and the Beast at the Hale Center Theater. We hung out for a while in the morning, until 3:00 when we could go to the play. It was so awesome. All of the actors/actresses were amazing, the did such a good job, it was a really fun one to go see. Then we got some dinner and went to rescue the grandparents from having our kids. Kade went to his mom's house, Jordan went to
Grandma T.'s house, and Lauryn went to grandma and grandpa Harwoods house. They all seemed to do pretty okay. Funny how you look forward to a night away, but how you get so excited to see your kids again, even if they are tired, whiney and ornery.
Tyler kind of spoiled me for our anniversary and bought me three sets of jewelry, one with a pearl necklace and earings, one with a black necklace and black earings, and another with some pretty purples with earings and bracelets. And he also got me one of those digital picture frames, so that should be pretty fun to have. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. We had a Great Weekend!!

Here is a couple pics we got all dressed up to go out to dinner. Notice the pretty necklace and earings!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had fun! I am a little jealous about time away, that is soooo nice!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

I'm glad the two of you had a fun weekend! It was good to have some special time w/Jordan. Hey I finely found the comment box! haha
Love
Mom

Emily Widdison said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Sounds like soooo much fun. We are back in ONE WEEK. I have to get tickets for that musical. Hopefully it isn't booked!

Emily said...

What a fun weekend! The dress you're wearing in those pictures is so cute!

Tara said...

happy anniversary!!!! i wish i could have seen you guys in utah! but i will be coming back and we should get together one night. outback sounds good!

me said...

I love the Hines place, that is where Chris and I stayed on our wedding night. The jewelery is beautiful, you have a great husband.

Jenn said...

So, I keep forgetting to check your blog....since you made it private, it doesn't show up on my bloglines list anymore....OOPS!! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! We stayed at the Hines Mansion for our last anniversary and it was such a nice break!