Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Poor Jordy

Jordan was sick last week for a couple of days throwing up and stuff, so I snapped a couple pictures of what he did all day, laying in his bed with the "sick TV" in there to watch movies. All the kids have kind of gone through this little sickness that has been going around, I even seemed to get it over the weekend, luckily I am finally starting to feel better, I hope Tyler doesn't get it next.



1 comment:

Emily Widdison said...

glfhjoijhyotihtoyuhotihotiupkhgyhkmgibhy6tmbhr5mgbhymbgvy5oi6y,kiym5iy9it6myhiorm5yihu56ioyu56u86uk4ogyit mn0giiyyujhyiughii6umy65hijiyjumhptihymio6tu7m6uiiuhy76uuuuuuuuuyiyhu

Isaac typed that message above and the whole time he was typing he was telling me what he was typing it says...
"Jordan, I am sorry you were sick. I hope you feel better. I love you and want to play with you. You are sick today but tomorrow you can come out and feel better. I want you to feel better. bye."