Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy 5th Anniversary




WOW!! It's hard to believe that it has already been five years and I must admit, I have no idea how she has put up with me this long (it must be the money, ha, ha, ha). It is also hard to believe that where we are today all came from a blind date about six years ago (thanks, Jeremie and Kami). The funniest part is that we both dreaded the thought of another blind date and neither of us really wanted to go. The other part I get a kick out of is that right before I picked her up, she told her mom "don't worry, it's not like we are going to get married". That night we sat in her driveway and talked till about 2 or 3 in the morning. Her dad had to leave on an ambulance call and we were still talking when he got back. I can only imagine what he was thinking! I think we both knew right then that it was meant to be and the rest is history!!
Natalie, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and that I know I am STILL the luckiest guy out there. You always amaze me with some great new idea, you've supported me and the kids in all we do and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without you!! You work so hard each day to keep our family and home going and everyone knows just how wonderful and dedicated you are. I truly appreciate all you do! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Anniversary, honey!!!
Love, Tyler

6 comments:

Nat said...

THANK YOU TYLER!! I love you too and am so grateful to have you in my life. I can't believe it has been five years!! You are the greatest. I look forward to many more years to come. I love you!

Jenn said...

Awww....how sweet! I can still remember when you guys had your first date....when you pulled up, I peeked out the window for Natalie to see if you were good looking enough for her. Apparently, you were ;) Happy Anniversary guys!

The Warr's said...

Nat what a smooth talker you've got! I think Neil and Tyler would get along very well...not afraid to speak your mind! Well done! Congrats on the 5 year mark!!!!

Emily Widdison said...

Awww, Tyler, that gave me goosebumps. You are such a good hubby to Nat! Congratulations you two. I can't wait to hear how that weekend getaway went!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Nat and Tyler! I still remember playing Nintendo into the night like it was yesterday! Now here we all are 4 kids later!!!

Tara said...

that is THE cutest thing i have ever read!!