Friday, June 29, 2007

The Joys of Summer...

We went up yesterday to my sister in law Emily's parents house in Farmington to go swimming in their pool. The kids had so much fun and loved having all the cousins together.

We tried out these floaties on lauryn, but I don't think she liked that she couldn't put her arms down at all, so we ended up taking them off.


Jordan is my chicken when it comes to the water, he didn't want to go anywhere past the steps.


Kade had a fun time jumping off the side and then he found a snorkel and he was loving that. He sat and just swam under the water for the longest time with his snorkel.

Cute little Leah, she wanted to float on everything, even the little basketball hoop.


Then there's Spencer, he's our shy one, he wouldn't look at me until I told him to look at the alligator I had, and I was able to snap a quick photo.


Lauryn Loves the water, she thought it was pretty fun to jump off the side to me. We did that over and over and over.


Jordan loved these goggles. We were having popsicles and i looked over and he's sitting there eating it with his goggles on. So cute.


And of course you have to get a group shot, this actually turned out really good.

Thanks to Em's parents for letting us come use their pool.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job with the group photo, they are all looking in the same general direction and everything! Very hard to do I might add...

Anonymous said...

Lauryn looks like the stay puff marshmallow girl in the first picture, I can't believe you tortured her like that, Nat.