Friday night we headed down to price to my Aunt Brenda's house. We got up Saturday and headed down to Goblin Valley for a fun filled day. My cousins Emily and Nick came down, and Matthew,Kristen,and Dallan came too. We had so much fun. The kids absolutely loved playing and climbing on all the rock formations! It was my first time ever going there, so that was pretty cool. The kids were pretty worn out by the time we were done. Jordan and Lauryn were asleep in the car within 5 minutes or less. We headed back to Brenda's house and got some dinner and then decided to head over to Helper and go bowling, the kids thought that was great too! I wish more of the family could have come down and enjoyed the fun with us, but hopefully we will plan another trip down there soon. Thanks Aunt Brenda for letting us crash at your house!
Enjoy the slide show, there's lots of pictures!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Goblin Valley!!
Posted by
Nat
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I went there in high school with Shel and Jen and it was so much fun, it is so cool huh?! Looks a lot cooler than when we went...
How fun! I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had fun. Your aunt looks just like your mom!
Fun! So many people seem to be going to these places lately. I need a vacation.
How fun! I have never been to Goblin Valley. What a fun memory. I love the slide show!
Cute pictures! Goblin valley is a way cool place. Let's plan a next great adventure!
Nat, way cute pictures! I am bumbed we missed out! Can't wait to get together again! Love you all!
I'm so sad we missed out on all the fun. We seem to be doing that a lot lately. Next time... Looks like you had a blast!!
I enjoyed watching all the pictures. You guys are a cute little family.
Post a Comment