Hmm, Why you ask would I be posting a picture of a suitcase?
Well, it's not just any old suitcase, it's got quite the luggage inside!
Tyler got back from Moab last week and Lauryn climbed in his bag and thought it was pretty fun to play in it.
Then she decided that it was my turn to get in and she would take my picture. I told her I was a little too big, but she insisted, so here I am and she took my picture.
Too big, I told ya so! :)
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Posted by
Nat
at
7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Did she really take that picture, because it's a good picture, centered and everything. You guys are the pinewood derby champs, what's your secret?
Very funny, what a great sport you are Nat. Way to go Kade on winning. We will have to get your secret when we get in scouts.
Natalie, you ALMOST fit!
hahaha she's so funny I love reading about all your adventures together! I'd say you almost fit it that suitcase..it was very close :)
Cute! Now you guys will have to try that the next time Tyler goes on a trip. What a surprise he would find when he got there. he,he
Cute picture. Anna always makes me try on her princess dresses, even though she looks much prettier in them than I do. Cute little girl Nat.
Too cute! Nat, If you bent your knees a little, i think you'd fit just fine!!! :)...such cute kiddos!
Too bad not even half of my bum would fit in that suitcase! Pregnancy is not nice to my body!
Please do not feel like you need to return that happy b-day sign. I have another one! You can keep that one!
you look really cute in that picture!
Post a Comment