This past Friday we headed down to Tyler's sister Kim's house who lives in Meadow (just south of Fillmore). We had lots of fun down there. Friday we just hung out, had a little BBQ, Tyler's brother Nate's family came down that night also and hung out. The kids had fun playing with each other. Saturday we got ready to take the 4-wheelers for a ride, but it was SOO windy out there. We decided to head up Kanosh canyon and hoped it was a little better up there. It was actually really nice up there, not too windy and we went for a fun ride up there. Then that night we had another BBQ. It was Nate's little Morgan's first birthday, so we had a little party for him. Sunday we went to Nate's house for another little birthday party for Morgan, Nate and Colton. It was so nice to get away for the weekend and be with family.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Fun weekend in Meadow
Posted by
Nat
at
8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
We had such a great time with everyone!!! We were so glad that you came down, lets do it a lot more! Maybe next time it won't be so wiinnddyyyyy! Love you guys! Lets hit the pots next time (Bring your suits, "or not.") Hope your feeling better Nat!!!
looks like fun! We can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!
I'm glad you guys had fun. Its always nice to go somewhere else and just hang out for a few days. Your kids are so cute!
I feel pretty cool cause guess what??? I know right where Meadow is! I bet not a lot of people do! I have a good friend from Kanosh. Anway... looks like fun! I love it out there. I think I could even live there. Sorry about the sore tooth too! That stinks. Hopefully you were able to get it taken care of. Tooth pain is the WORST! Makes me feel for little Tater cutting his molars right now!
that sounds like a fun weekend! hope your tooth is feeling better! i want to invite you to my baby shower. i need your address. i sent you an email too;)
Go see MY blog, this one will give you a rash!!! HA HA HA!!! Love You Nat!!
Looks fun Nat!
Yay summer! I LOVE BBQ's and 4wheeling and all summer activities!
looks like a blast!!! You have such a cute family!!
I love 4-wheeling, even still with all of my many 4-wheeling mishaps! =) You know, taking one into the pond, doing a wheelee and throwing my date off the back,you know, all that fun stuff.
Post a Comment