The other day the kids were outside playing, and I looked over and Lauryn was sitting in the dirt, content as could be playing in it. She didn't know I snapped this first photo...
I was tempted to stop her and tell her not to get all dirty, but then I thought, "why not, she's having fun and her clothes can wash" so I just let her play. She stayed entertained for quite awhile. I think she started to get tired, this next picture, so just went ahead and layed right in the dirt, she almost made it look comfortable too!

Then Jordan decided to turn the water on and get some mud going on...
This next picture really shows how dirty she really got! Look at that face and her clothes, she was covered from head to toe!
Showing off the dirty/dusty face. 
Jordan liked me taking his picture of his muddy hands.






5 comments:
Looks fun Lauryn & Jordan, I want to come play in the dirt with you! Did you guys make it to Goblin valley? There's lots of fun dirt there too.
Love you, Aunt Kim
Yeah dirt!!! You are a good mom to let your kids get a little dirty now and then! You can't be a kid without a little dirt and mud!!
some of my best memories are of playing in the dirt with my older brother. Every kid needs to get dirty, even though it sucks to clean. Looks fun guys!
Sometimes you just gotta let em play even though it's messy. Work isn't the same without you. It's going okay, though. We need to go to the park soon.
Love the dirt! This happens at our house too. I think after 3 summers of this, I'm going to plant grass in EVERY single spot there isn't some already. Its amazing how much they love it.
Post a Comment