Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!! (Only two days late) :)

So Wednesday was Tyler's 31st Birthday!! This week came and went so fast that I didn't have time to get a birthday post up until now. I felt kind of bad on his birthday, because it wasn't really a great, extra special day for him. He had to work as usual and got home around 5:45. We went down to my mom's house. I had made him one of his favorite meals, candied chicken, so we thought we'd share with my mom and dad. I had a volleyball tournament in Orem that night, so I had to leave just after six. I told him to enjoy his dinner and that there was some cake and ice cream for him. By the time I got home (after being the underdogs and coming back to taking 2nd place) Tyler had a softball game at 9:30, so my dad came up and sat here while the kids were sleeping until I got home. So needless to say, Tyler and I didn't really even see each other on his birthday. I do hope he had a good day though.

I just wanted to tell Tyler how much I love him! He is such an amazing man and I don't tell him nearly enough how much he means to me. He is SUCH a hard worker. I admire this in him. He is an EXCELLANT people person and can make friends very easily. He is such a great dad to our kids. They love him so much and can't wait each day until he gets home from work to see him. Thank you Tyler for all you do for our family and hope you had a great birthday! I love you~

Yes, this really is Tyler!! Back in the day when it was "cool" to have your hair bleached! Isn't he a cutie!


I love this picture of Tyler and Kade. This was on our wedding day. What a great dad he is.


Tyler loves the outdoors, nature, and our beautiful surroundings!

These were a few pictures from our wedding reception. I love this man!



Nothing better than a horsey ride from dad!


How sweet is that!


"THE BOYS"


My sweet sweet husband! Love you babe!

12 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!!!! He's a great guy! Hope he had a great day!...by himself...: Ha Ha! I'm sure you all made it up to him ! :)

Hill said...

Happy birthday! those are some way cute pictures.

Whitaker Family said...

Hi Natalie- It is good to see you and your cute family. I do miss seeing you as well. we will have to keep in touch through the blog. You have the cutest kids!
Take care of yourself
Kindra

Shannon said...

What a great guy! From what you have told me, Tyler is a great dad and husband. What a lucky girl you are.

Hassingers said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Love the picture of the bleached hair. Jed's was long and bleached. :)

Steff said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler! We have been so blessed to have you guys as friends. I still remember Matt coming home from some Elder's Quorum party in that first ward and telling me he met a really cool guy and that we should hang out with you guys. Turns out it was Tyler and we were lucky enough to become friends with you. We think you guys are the greatest!

It looks like you have been doing some fun things this Spring. The Goblin Valley pictures look so fun. It was great to see you the other night. We'll plan something at our diggs soon and we'll have to party!

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy Happy LATE birthday! I hope it was great! I loved seeing all those fun pictures!

Chelsey said...

Hope you had a great birthday Tyler! Too bad you didn't get to see your wife that day!

Christy said...

He looks like a stud. I love seeing how happy you are! You guys look like you have so much fun. I'm so glad!! You are a cute mama.

Casowhat said...

I'm pretty proud of my baby bro!!!
Hope you had a great Day! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Kim & Paul

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!
So what's 31 like?? I'm turning 30 this year and freaking out about it...does your hair turn gray and fall out and do wrinkles appear overnight??? I guess not because you don't even look 30 so maybe I'll have to re-think this :) lol
Hope you had a great day!

Tara said...

happy birthday tyler! i remember those bleach hair days!