Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LUNAR ECLIPSE...

For those of you who did not know or who did not want to sit up all night, there was a lunar eclipse last night. Luckily I had to work. It was perfect because it started right when I got to work at about 2:51, and finished around 6:15. So I was able to go out every so often and take some pictures as it progressed, so you all are very lucky that you are still able to see the lunar eclipse, but also got to have a good nights rest!! Enjoy the photos.
















6 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cool! I hadn't heard there was going to be an eclipse, but I guess it doesn't matter because I wouldn't have been out that early to watch it anyway! I'm glad you got to do the dirty work instead!

Emily Widdison said...

so cool. Kyle is going to be mad at me cause he wanted to see that and I was supposed to remind him when it was! Oops! Thanks for the pictures!

Emily said...

I love the pictures! Good work.

Tara said...

oooh, that is so pretty. how lucky you got to see it! lucky for me i got my rest! thanks for the pics.

Lindsey said...

Good job Nat, that is so cool! That looks like something Tyler would be SO into ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I was so upset w/myself for missing it. I thought it was the next nite! Your pictures captured it all, KSL and Mr Snowbank would be proud!