Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rubba Dub Dub, Two Kids in the Tub..

Well, The boys got back from camping yesterday and I got the camera out to check out the pictures Tyler took and well, there were none on there, he had forgotten to get the camera out and take pictures!! So, I can't post any of their camping trip, but here are a few cute bathtub pictures...

Lauryn and Jordan have fun playing in the tub together.


I promise this is supposed to be a smile! She's actually saying "Cheese". Last night she was laying down in her bubble bath and i thought it was cute with all the bubbles around her head, so I grabbed the camera. I thought this one was funny, because of her face.


That smile is a LOT better!


Such a cutie she is!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some great bathtub pictures that I'm sure your kids will be so embarrassed about later in life. We all have to have some, though! I remember seeing some really cute ones of Jenn and Alison, I think. I'm glad the boys survived the camping trip. Thanks again for all of your help.

Tara said...

very cute. that smile is hilarious!

Jenn said...

What cutie! Lauryn really looks like Leah in a couple of those....I had to do a double-take! I've never really thought they looked much alike, but I can definately tell they're related after that!